THE ENTRY DEADLINE FOR THE 2024 SHOW IS NOW CLOSED!
THE NATIONALSSM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Those who excelled in industry contributions, sales volume, community involvement and overall professionalism during the period of October 1, 2022, to September 30, 2023 are eligible for The Nationals Awards judging.
- MARKETING CATEGORIES: New or rehabilitated residential real estate projects with homes available FOR SALE OR RENT during the period of October 1, 2022, to September 30, 2023 are eligible for The Nationals Awards judging.
Each entry will be judged on its own merits by a panel of distinguished individuals selected for professional expertise in sales, marketing, and design. The Nationals Awards Judges Panel reserves the right to combine or eliminate any category or categories due to insufficient entries. The Nationals also reserves the right to create new categories if the judges believe it is warranted. Judges may re-categorize an entry if they believe it has been entered in the wrong category or is better suited to another category. Special Awards for specific innovations may be presented at the Judges’ discretion.
All entries, except for Local Sales & Marketing Council entries to the Best Sales & Marketing Council category, become the property of the NSMC/NAHB. In entering the awards program, entrants grant permission to the NSMC and/or NAHB to publish and/or reproduce entries in any NAHB publication and/or product, as well as grant the NSMC and/or NAHB the right to grant permission for the entries to be published and/or reproduced in any trade or consumer publication or product.
We suggest you submit your entry materials via file sharing services, e.g., FTP, Dropbox, or Hightail. Send link for download to: email@example.com.
Cosmetic alterations are acceptable for environmental challenges (power lines, construction, traffic, reflections, etc.).
All electronic file names should include your category number, entry serial number and sequence number (or description). For example:
01-1005_1.jpg, 01-1005_2.jpg, 01-1005_3.jpg, etc.
PLEASE NOTE: Electronic files that are not submitted in the correct format will be subject to disqualification.
• JPEG only
• 300 dpi at highest quality
• Minimum width 1800 px/maximum width 2500 px (vertical or horizontal)
• Ideal file size is approximately 6 megabytes
PLANS AND FORMS:
• High resolution PDF only
• 8.5” x 11”
• mp3 only