THE NATIONALSSM DEADLINES
Call for Entries: NOW OPEN!
Entries Due: October 18, 2021
The Nationals are administered by TeamPMP. For more information, contact Shane or Lisa Parrish:
(800) 658-2751 US ONLY or 909-987-2758 • 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. PST
The Nationals, 10416 Hamilton Street, Alta Loma, CA 91701
ENTRY FEES FOR ALL CATEGORIES
Entry information will not be supplied to the entrant until entry fees are paid.
- NSMC Member $275.00 per entry
- NAHB (but Non-NSMC) Member $300.00 per entry
- Non-NAHB Member $325.00 per entry
ONLINE ENTRY FORM FUNCTIONALITY
- Entrant fills out their entry and payment information
- After the information is submitted, it is automatically stored within a database and an alert is sent to the entrant with the entry serial numbers, submittal process and receipt.
Entrants who have been chosen as finalists (Silver or Regional winners) will be notified by email by December 1, 2021, as well as posted on this website.
THE NATIONALSSM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Those who excelled in industry contributions, sales volume, community involvement and overall professionalism during the period of October 1, 2020 to September 30, 2021 are eligible for The Nationals Awards judging.
- MARKETING CATEGORIES: New or rehabilitated residential real estate projects with homes available FOR SALE OR RENT during the period of October 1, 2020 to September 30, 2021 are eligible for The Nationals Awards judging.
Each entry will be judged on its own merits by a panel of distinguished individuals selected for professional expertise in sales, marketing and design. The Nationals Awards Judges Panel reserves the right to combine or eliminate any category or categories due to insufficient entries. The Nationals also reserves the right to create new categories if the judges believe it is warranted. Judges may re-categorize an entry if they believe it has been entered in the wrong category, or is better suited to another category. Special Awards for specific innovations may be presented at the Judges’ discretion.
All entries, with the exception of Local Sales & Marketing Council entries to the Best Sales & Marketing Council category, become the property of the NSMC/NAHB. In entering the awards program, entrants grant permission to the NSMC and/or NAHB to publish and/or reproduce entries in any NAHB publication and/or product, as well as grant the NSMC and/or NAHB the right to grant permission for the entries to be published and/or reproduced in any trade or consumer publication or product.
Entry materials are due by October 18, 2021. Click on each item in the CATEGORY list to view required entry materials and downloadable forms (also available for download from the list below).
We suggest you submit your entry materials via file sharing services, e.g., FTP, Dropbox, or Hightail. Send link for download to: email@example.com.
Cosmetic alterations are acceptable for environmental challenges (power lines, construction, traffic, reflections, etc.).
All electronic file names should include your category number, entry serial number and sequence number (or description). For example:
01-1005_1.jpg, 01-1005_2.jpg, 01-1005_3.jpg, etc.
PLEASE NOTE: Electronic files that are not submitted in the correct format will be subject to disqualification.
• JPEG only
• 300 dpi at highest quality
• Minimum width 1800 px/maximum width 2500 px (vertical or horizontal)
• Ideal file size is approximately 6 megabytes
PLANS AND FORMS:
• High resolution PDF only
• 8.5” x 11”
• mp3 only
THE NATIONALS 2022 FORMS:
ALL 2022 FORMS (ZIP)
(Category 1) NAHB SALES AND MARKETING PROFESSIONAL FORM
(Category 4) ROOKIE SALES PROFESSIONAL FORM
(Category 5) SALES PROFESSIONAL FORM
(Category 6) SALES TEAM FORM
(Category 7) ONLINE SALES FORM
(Category 10) SALES MANAGER FORM
(Category 11) MARKETING PROFESSIONAL FORM
(Category 11) MORTGAGE PROFESSIONAL FORM
(Category 12) LIFESTYLE DIRECTOR FORM
(Category 13) SMC FORM
(Category 14 through 61) TEAM-PROJECT FORM
(Category 24 through 26) WEBSITES FORM
(Category 27) SOCIAL MEDIA FORM
(Category 28) EMAIL MARKETING FORM
(Category 29) DIGITAL MARKETING FORM
(Category 62 through 65) COMMUNITY OF THE YEAR FORM
LEGENDS OF RESIDENTIAL MARKETING FORM